Giant Journey Islamic Puzzle
- It’s an all-in-one story image which sticks in your child’s mind as it is visually engaging which helps them remember the Prophets in a fun way.
- Each Prophet has an image relating to a highlight from their story so your child builds an immediate mental association for better long-term memory.
- There is a pathway which helps your child learn the order in which the Prophets were sent.
- There are subtle details in the images which reveal hidden relationships between the Prophets for the more advanced children
- The names tags of the Prophets are interchangeable so you can assess your child by asking them to put the name of the Prophet next to the correct image.
- The names of the Prophet also come in Arabic. This allows your child to become familiar with how the names of the Prophets are shown in the Noble Quran.
- The Giant Journey is a large floor puzzle with 30 pieces ensuring that it is just the right level of difficultly for a child to complete. It is also easy to handle and the pieces are not small assuring that the pieces will not get lost.